- We are looking for experience candidate to responsible for managing warehouse operations. These operations include movement of goods, incoming and outgoing records, shipping, inventory, delivery. Your goal will be to increase operational efficiency, maintain inventory accuracy and ensure a safe environment.
- 1. Track and manage inventory movements including incoming, outgoing, issuance and return.
- 2. Inspect warehouse and keep the warehouse clean and safe.
- 3. Manage warehouse staffs.
- 4. Evaluate performance metrics to ensure quality delivery and cost-efficient work-flow processes.
- 5. Make sure inventory accuracy and traceable at any moment of time.
- 6. Liaise with transporter, forwarder and shipper for the delivery of goods to customers or receiving of goods from suppliers.
- 1. SPM, diploma or Degree
- 2. 5 years of warehouse experience
- 3. Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word)
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree