- 1. Taking care of existing sales and developing new clients as well (commission will depend on your ability)
- 2. Determining product mix and service standards.
- 3. Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions.
- 4. Promote products and cooperate with the promotion activities provided by the headquarters.
- 5. Controlling selection, training, and supervision of staff.
- 6. Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- 1. Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- 2. Positive attitude, passionate about collaborative teamwork, strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to positively interact with staff and customer
- 3. Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- 4. Good problem-solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- 5. Critical observer-thinker, bringing a fresh perspective and offering intuitive solutions and ideas.
- 6. Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- 7. Having Baking knowledge will be an advantage
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree