please visit our outlet or contact us.
Tel No: 012-6866367 (OBL HQ)
1. Performing vendor research and selection to enhance profitability, reducing operating costs and boosting efficiency
2. Maintaining cordial working relationships with vendors and supervising vendor activities
3. Signing and reviewing purchasing agreements with vendors, monitoring their performance and renegotiating contracts
4. Using quarterly and annual data to determine purchasing needs and performing inventory management
5. Managing purchase orders, monitor delivery schedules on time, and maintaining purchase records
6. Coordinate with inter-department on purchase requisition, receiving and storage.
7. Conduct ongoing market research to identify beneficial purchase agreements and potential vendors
8. Ensure purchased item quality and coordinate with supplier on any goods rejection and return.
9. Perform necessary system entry and updates for related procurement and delivery transactions.
10. Monitoring inventory and writing orders to refill stock.
11. To assist and carry out any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
12. Able to converse with local & overseas vendor with Chinese language & wordings is an advantage
1. Possess of Diploma in Business Studies / Supply Chain or related field of studies.
2. At least 3 years working experience in the related field and experience in FMCG or food industries is an advantage
1. Good command in spoken and written in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
2. Good interpersonal skills and leadership abilities and able to work independently.
3. Strong analytical and good time management and delegation of responsibilities.
4. Computer literate and able to operate MS Office applications.
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
22 - 42
MYR2500 - MYR3500