- 1. Performing vendor research and selection to enhance profitability, reducing operating costs and boosting efficiency
- 2. Maintaining cordial working relationships with vendors and supervising vendor activities
- 3. Signing and reviewing purchasing agreements with vendors, monitoring their performance and renegotiating contracts
- 4. Using quarterly and annual data to determine purchasing needs and performing inventory management
- 5. Managing purchase orders, monitor delivery schedules on time, and maintaining purchase records
- 6. Coordinate with inter-department on purchase requisition, receiving and storage.
- 7. Conduct ongoing market research to identify beneficial purchase agreements and potential vendors
- 8. Ensure purchased item quality and coordinate with supplier on any goods rejection and return.
- 9. Perform necessary system entry and updates for related procurement and delivery transactions.
- 10. Monitoring inventory and writing orders to refill stock.
- 11. To assist and carry out any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
- 12. Able to converse with local & overseas vendor with Chinese language & wordings is an advantage
- 1. Possess of Diploma in Business Studies / Supply Chain or related field of studies.
- 2. At least 3 years working experience in the related field and experience in FMCG or food industries is an advantage
- Added Advantage
- 1. Good command in spoken and written in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- 2. Good interpersonal skills and leadership abilities and able to work independently.
- 3. Strong analytical and good time management and delegation of responsibilities.
- 4. Computer literate and able to operate MS Office applications.
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree